FUCK JOHN I

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FUCK JOHN I

Post by Russ on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Fuckin hate this fucking abuser fucking mod gay cunt fucking dickhead cocknose fucker. OK THIS IS A STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED

First i was bridding, when i saw john i, i fced him and ddsed him then when i clicked on barraged i missclicked on something i dont even know and it teleported me to varrock im like wtf then he that cocknose jails for me 10mins and i fucking flame him that cocknose hasnt got a life his the worst mod in game! i bet RATED NUM 1 IS THE BEST MOD!! FUCK JOHN I his a fucking dooshbag son of a bitch. i hope this kid gets demoted his a faggot dooshbag

Russ

Posts : 71
Join date : 2010-06-28
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK JOHN I

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:28 pm

YOU SAID COCKNOSE I LOVE YOU

but dont flame him so much lol, people make mistakes.

forgiveeeeee himmmmmmm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK JOHN I

Post by thomas22 jr on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Stefan wrote:YOU SAID COCKNOSE I LOVE YOU

but dont flame him so much lol, people make mistakes.

forgiveeeeee himmmmmmm


should people be forgiven once or multiple times. i have seen him flaming multiple people jails without warning and rush in pvp armor with pray on. should all that plus this incident be forgiven

thomas22 jr

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-07-09
Location : america

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK JOHN I

Post by john i on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:50 pm

ok thomas let's see this vid cuz guess what i havn't pked in about 1 week now and the person i jailed speced n run there is no warning for that so plz stopa cting like u know it all u jsut started and ur mod
avatar
john i

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 25
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK JOHN I

Post by thomas22 jr on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:55 pm

john i wrote:ok thomas let's see this vid cuz guess what i havn't pked in about 1 week now and the person i jailed speced n run there is no warning for that so plz stopa cting like u know it all u jsut started and ur mod


actually ive played over a week and it was most likely when you did. explain the flaming mr mod? isnt one of overall rules respect players? everytime i see you in game your flaming. today makes a first that you havnt, and ive gotten more than one pm about people being jailed from you for no reason.

thomas22 jr

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-07-09
Location : america

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK JOHN I

Post by john i on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 am

well half the people on this game cry like little baby's when they get jail. honestly if u get jailed grow some balls and just take the jail i don't jail for no reason because i have lot's of people walking up to me saying that this guy him spec n run or was rushing with pray or bs like that so when i jail the ppl i ask them if they did it what's that answer i get "no" every time i i ask ppl if they did it and they said yes he did so ppl on this game stop crying and lieing and to thomas don't tell me that i am jail for no reason cause when u hear it from someone they are the cry baby's that don't want to be jailed so so i have been flameing cuz i don't falme.
avatar
john i

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 25
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK JOHN I

Post by PeedoDave on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:49 am

Firstly, I don't think i've ever seen John I pking before, never mind "your vid of him rushing" which is a big fat lie cause u iz a big fat bitch.

Secondly, you are a shit mod bro. You must've paid or be mates irl with caner or something cause u iz fat bro. Go grow a dick and suck on it bro.

Thirdly, John I you are fuckin amazing.

PeedoDave

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK JOHN I

Post by john i on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:13 am

i don't flame i mean
avatar
john i

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 25
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK JOHN I

Post by thomas22 jr on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:23 am

john i wrote:well half the people on this game cry like little baby's when they get jail. honestly if u get jailed grow some balls and just take the jail i don't jail for no reason because i have lot's of people walking up to me saying that this guy him spec n run or was rushing with pray or bs like that so when i jail the ppl i ask them if they did it what's that answer i get "no" every time i i ask ppl if they did it and they said yes he did so ppl on this game stop crying and lieing and to thomas don't tell me that i am jail for no reason cause when u hear it from someone they are the cry baby's that don't want to be jailed so so i have been flameing cuz i don't falme.


good point but i see there points as well if i got jailed for doing nothing by a failure mod like you, id rage too.

thomas22 jr

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-07-09
Location : america

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK JOHN I

Post by thomas22 jr on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:26 am

PeedoDave wrote:Firstly, I don't think i've ever seen John I pking before, never mind "your vid of him rushing" which is a big fat lie cause u iz a big fat bitch.

Secondly, you are a shit mod bro. You must've paid or be mates irl with caner or something cause u iz fat bro. Go grow a dick and suck on it bro.

Thirdly, John I you are fuckin amazing.

wow...? you talk shit on chatbox. you talk on shit on here. im starting to think all you are is shit. i outrank you, and you need to learn respect. You say half the shit you say to me in ten minutes to an admin and you'd be ip banned so heres some advise before you get banned. PISS OFF BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

thomas22 jr

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-07-09
Location : america

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK JOHN I

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:26 am

Closed. <_<

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK JOHN I

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum