Make New Weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make New Weapons

Post by Il Hybrid Il on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Make new weapons like handcannon or something =d
avatar
Il Hybrid Il

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:38 pm

If we want to add hand cannons we'd he'd have to mess around with the cache, like palidino does. (he has the 474 loading 603.) And they would look stupid without the models. So we would need the new client with like dungenoring armour and the serjaent arm. Which i tried finding for while. If i find it i'll give it to caner and he can try doing it. It's not that easy to add stuff like that Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Julian on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:44 pm

can we add ddosing?

Julian
Admin

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 22
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by I Pwn Neubs on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 pm

yes julian rofl.
avatar
I Pwn Neubs
Admin

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21

View user profile http://massivedestruct.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Il Hybrid Il on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:20 pm

lol
avatar
Il Hybrid Il

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Julian on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 pm

currently ddosing clank1337

Julian
Admin

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 22
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Owner C on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Lmfao julian gtfo increasing your post count with stupid messages lol
avatar
Owner C

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Owner C wrote:Lmfao julian gtfo increasing your post count with stupid messages lol
lolll maybe he likes doing small posts?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Owner C wrote:Lmfao julian gtfo increasing your post count with stupid messages lol


FREEDOM OF SPEECH CANER (NOOB)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Owner C on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Co Derek wrote:
Owner C wrote:Lmfao julian gtfo increasing your post count with stupid messages lol
lolll maybe he likes doing small posts?

Julian u see that? He's insulting you.
Fuck up his comp.
J K lol
avatar
Owner C

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Owner C wrote:
Co Derek wrote:
Owner C wrote:Lmfao julian gtfo increasing your post count with stupid messages lol
lolll maybe he likes doing small posts?

Julian u see that? He's insulting you.
Fuck up his comp.
J K lol

im actually going with him bud

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Owner C on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Co Derek wrote:
Owner C wrote:
Co Derek wrote:
Owner C wrote:Lmfao julian gtfo increasing your post count with stupid messages lol
lolll maybe he likes doing small posts?

Julian u see that? He's insulting you.
Fuck up his comp.
J K lol

im actually going with him bud

[3:33:48] Derek Jones: i havent even dced
[3:33:50] Derek Jones: not even lag


ROFL another insult.
avatar
Owner C

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 21
Location : Holland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Julian on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Owner C wrote:
Co Derek wrote:
Owner C wrote:
Co Derek wrote:
Owner C wrote:Lmfao julian gtfo increasing your post count with stupid messages lol
lolll maybe he likes doing small posts?

Julian u see that? He's insulting you.
Fuck up his comp.
J K lol

im actually going with him bud

[3:33:48] Derek Jones: i havent even dced
[3:33:50] Derek Jones: not even lag


ROFL another insult.

it gives me errors wtf?

Julian
Admin

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 22
Location : America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Julian wrote:
Owner C wrote:
Co Derek wrote:
Owner C wrote:
Co Derek wrote:
Owner C wrote:Lmfao julian gtfo increasing your post count with stupid messages lol
lolll maybe he likes doing small posts?

Julian u see that? He's insulting you.
Fuck up his comp.
J K lol

im actually going with him bud

[3:33:48] Derek Jones: i havent even dced
[3:33:50] Derek Jones: not even lag






ROFL another insult.

it gives me errors wtf?


im glad julian hope we are not friends

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Make New Weapons

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum