MassiveDestruct
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nulled or Banned? Addressing Announcements Section

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nulled or Banned? Addressing Announcements Section Empty Nulled or Banned? Addressing Announcements Section

Post by I Pwn Neubs Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Ok I want to talk about this. I have seen this once, but before it continuously happens, im going to address it. If you get the "invalid username or password" while trying to login, you most likely arent banned. You are usually nulled. Now, if this happens to you, make a new account, and ask if you got banned. I will be making an Appeal Null section, but please note, i do not want anyone spamming the Appeal Ban section with nulls. If you are banned you will probably know it.

Secondly. To all admins, and people posting here, this is a very important section. For example this is for server/ forums announcements that are really important. Do not request anything in this section, and Caner don't post pictures here unless they are important haha <3. Please reply with any questions.
I Pwn Neubs
I Pwn Neubs
Admin

https://massivedestruct.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Nulled or Banned? Addressing Announcements Section Empty Re: Nulled or Banned? Addressing Announcements Section

Post by Owner C Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:07 am

Suck my ass lol
Owner C
Owner C

Back to top Go down

Nulled or Banned? Addressing Announcements Section Empty Re: Nulled or Banned? Addressing Announcements Section

Post by Bitch Ass Faggot Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:14 pm

I think, you should l2 get good staff, weird i get demoted from trying to stop getting ddosed, CANER LOVE THE STAFF

Bitch Ass Faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:53 pm

derekisaboss wrote:I think, you should l2 get good staff, weird i get demoted from trying to stop getting ddosed, CANER LOVE THE STAFF

ok let me do this one

1. ur a fucking spaz

2. i got so many errors xDD

3. i tried hacking my account and dropping the 300 item bank (failed)

4. you were shit

5. the staff on the server can get better because i know atleast 5 who work hard u cannot fuck off now idiot

Julian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitch Ass Faggot Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Julian wrote:
derekisaboss wrote:I think, you should l2 get good staff, weird i get demoted from trying to stop getting ddosed, CANER LOVE THE STAFF

ok let me do this one

1. ur a fucking spaz

2. i got so many errors xDD

3. i tried hacking my account and dropping the 300 item bank (failed)

4. you were shit

5. the staff on the server can get better because i know atleast 5 who work hard u cannot fuck off now

idiot

i admire you julian but what, you online date your my hero, l2 do stuff irl other than threatening to ddos bud

Bitch Ass Faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:57 pm

lmfao ikr man im so cool also i could care less abount a mexican spic to whos 17? confirm

and still lives with his mom C00L fucking pro man and i do stuff irl

the stuff i do is

Smoke going outside and buying it also

Drink

Eat N Sleep

wake up start over again i hang out with irl friends when i feel i want to because im in control of my life my mom doesn't do much for me spaz

Julian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetcan Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:37 am

No shit 17 year olds usually cant afford a fucking house
Stop fucking trolling
Sweetcan
Sweetcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitch Ass Faggot Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 am

Sweetcan wrote:No shit 17 year olds usually cant afford a fucking house
Stop fucking trolling

ikr and im 16, julian all he does is ddos and think he is cool

Bitch Ass Faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetcan Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 am

CLANK UR A FUCKING BOSS Very Happy
Sweetcan
Sweetcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitch Ass Faggot Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:41 am

Sweetcan wrote:CLANK UR A FUCKING BOSS Very Happy

haha if i didnt wanna be with my girlfriend i could pick like 4 other girls, i am, julian can smd, and the server ofc.

Bitch Ass Faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetcan Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:42 am

o.o?

AND BTW JULIAN GET A NEW FUCKING HAT BRO. THAT ONES GETTING DUSTY.
Sweetcan
Sweetcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitch Ass Faggot Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am

Sweetcan wrote:o.o?

AND BTW JULIAN GET A NEW FUCKING HAT BRO. THAT ONES GETTING DUSTY.

SWEETCAN STFU dont make fun of the "gangsta" remember he spends his money on internet ho's and weed, cause hes cool! Admire him!!

Bitch Ass Faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetcan Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:04 am

o.o
Sweetcan
Sweetcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitch Ass Faggot Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:04 am

Sweetcan wrote:o.o

you sir are rude!

Bitch Ass Faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetcan Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:05 am

k
Sweetcan
Sweetcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitch Ass Faggot Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:05 am

Sweetcan wrote:k

yo nigga wutup biatch yah mean?

Bitch Ass Faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetcan Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:06 am

k
Sweetcan
Sweetcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitch Ass Faggot Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 am

Sweetcan wrote:k

sweetcan are you racist? 1 more and you become officaly racist

sweetcan said : k

sweetcan said : k

sweetcan said : ???

Bitch Ass Faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetcan Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:09 am

KKK BITCH
Sweetcan
Sweetcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitch Ass Faggot Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 am

OMFG I FOUND JULIAN http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8619/2204355.swf

Bitch Ass Faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner C Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:02 am

Derek idk why ur demoted lol julian doesnt like you BUT he doesnt play the server anymore :3. So you can join again. havent you noticed =3.
Hes not responding on forums lmao
Owner C
Owner C

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitch Ass Faggot Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:03 am

Owner C wrote:Derek idk why ur demoted lol julian doesnt like you BUT he doesnt play the server anymore :3. So you can join again. havent you noticed =3.
Hes not responding on forums lmao

my account is banned and not co owner m8, and i have irl issues to deal with so wont be on that much.

Bitch Ass Faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner C Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:04 am

Lol. What kind of irl issues XD
Owner C
Owner C

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitch Ass Faggot Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:04 am

Owner C wrote:Lol. What kind of irl issues XD

meh. gf wunts me spend time with her, and gotta plan on college :/

Bitch Ass Faggot

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner C Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:04 am

GF!
Owner C
Owner C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next