MassiveDestruct
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYBRIDING and more

3 posters

Go down

HYBRIDING and more Empty HYBRIDING and more

Post by Pk3d you Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:57 pm

1. the 20 second timer of the ICE BARRAGE doesnt work properly.. its just like 12 seconds.. and because of the soul split you cant really see if the barrage acutually does a new barrage or hits on the existing barrage.. i mean in runescape if you get barraged and hit again theres actually something like a green splash.. i dont know how to explain it properly.. but i think that every1 who knows anything about runescape does actually know what i mean..

2. the mage bonuses do NOT work.. i mean im pking with ahrims, 3rd age mage hat and ammy, arcane inf boots etc.. and i splash on full bandos 50/50 ..

3. like 75% of the players are mods.. i mean.. wtf?

4. donators should NOT be able to trade. i got offered tons of items.. a donator "bald douche" gave me 3m ags.. i dropped them.

Pk3d you
Pk3d you

Back to top Go down

HYBRIDING and more Empty Re: HYBRIDING and more

Post by xjakex Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:49 am

Pk3d you wrote:
1. the 20 second timer of the ICE BARRAGE doesnt work properly.. its just like 12 seconds.. and because of the soul split you cant really see if the barrage acutually does a new barrage or hits on the existing barrage.. i mean in runescape if you get barraged and hit again theres actually something like a green splash.. i dont know how to explain it properly.. but i think that every1 who knows anything about runescape does actually know what i mean..

2. the mage bonuses do NOT work.. i mean im pking with ahrims, 3rd age mage hat and ammy, arcane inf boots etc.. and i splash on full bandos 50/50 ..

3. like 75% of the players are mods.. i mean.. wtf?

4. donators should NOT be able to trade. i got offered tons of items.. a donator "bald douche" gave me 3m ags.. i dropped them.

"Bald douche" Duped... Plus owner c is busy

xjakex

Back to top Go down

Post by ididhybrid Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:48 pm

i know, and i wish that caner wouldnt have started giving everyone staff again, its just like when he was on vacation, out of 40 players 18 of them were hidden/mod/admin, its sad. and oh..
whats up with the vps? server is allmost never online..

ididhybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by xjakex Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:26 pm

ididhybrid wrote:i know, and i wish that caner wouldnt have started giving everyone staff again, its just like when he was on vacation, out of 40 players 18 of them were hidden/mod/admin, its sad. and oh..
whats up with the vps? server is allmost never online..

I wish owner c was on top of all of the staff... nearly everyday i see new staff... Sooner or later Massive Destruct will be called StaffScape

-Edit Also with the vps idk i have been away for like 6 days :/

xjakex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum